Toddleroll.com





Hello Parents and friends. I just discovered an amazing parenting site, Toddleroll.com 

Let me share with you, how Steve Heckman, Founder of Toddleroll came up with this awesome site. here is his amazing story...

One summer day when walking through my morning routine of loading up my daughter in her car seat, I found that her most recent paper towel roll was torn to shreds.  This wasn't uncommon.  She loves playing with them and teething was amongst us, so I figured it was time to do the safe thing and go onto Amazon and order a rubber paper towel roll.

You see, because if you have a child who is slightly stubborn like my daughter, they'd rather bite/play with something that's NOT a toy.  Allison loves the paper towel rolls....what else can you bang together, yell through, and chew??  It's the complete toy. Well....nothing found remotely like this on Amazon, or Babies R Us, or anywhere.

​One thing lead to another, and here we are with
Toddleroll.com .  The toy that's NOT a toy.  :)
- Steve Heckman, Founder, Toddleroll




 Engineering the Excellence

​The crafting of Toddleroll is sophisticated, to net a safe, amazing product for your little one.  Goodbye drool-laden paper.
   -Teether ring, located on either end of the roll, designed for optimal gum comfort.
   -Whirl grip surrounds the roll, promoting strong grip with your little tot
   -Peek through the hole with your little one, who loves this as a toy just as well.
   -Squawk into
Toddleroll, or knock em together, for the hollow sound children can't get enough of.


Safety is paramount
- 100% pure food grade silicone, as used with some popular baby toys and cookware.
- Patented 1-piece safety standard.  (Necklaces or 2/3 piece teethers pose breakage hazard)
- BPA,/Lead,/Phtalate,/Metal,/PVC- free
- Diswasher-safe
- Hypoallergenic
- Freezes nicely to chill the gums
- Steams well for cleaning
- USA laboratory-tested, meeting Consumer Protection Safety Commission standards

  
Product Reviews:



I bought these after seeing the ad show up on my news feed. I have a 13 month old who has a heard time with teething and watch a 15 month old who mouths everything. So they would each have one I bought the double pack. They like playing with them and chewing on them while they play. I think they would have enjoyed them much more if they were younger babies. But they still find them and chew on them throughout the day. The best part is they are so easily washable and they travel so well. Just roll them up and stick it in the bag and you have it with you wherever you go. I will definitely be recommending these to new moms!

Dacia Marker
https://www.facebook.com/dacia.marker/posts/10209279281599156:0

I got mine when my son was 3 months old, I love the weight he was able to grip it and hold on to it whenever he needed it, at the age of 3 that was amazing, I keep it in my diaper bag, it's very easy to carry it don't take up space, he is 9 months now and still uses it all the time. I am loving it.

Cornelia Thomas
https://www.facebook.com/cornelia.thomas2/posts/1455143171176266:0 

We have had our Toddleroll since before Christmas. My 8 month old now loves chewing on it. My 10 and 7 year old love just playing with it. It is very well made and you would be amazed how well it folds up, cleans off and the baby loves chewing on it.

Angela Vanderbrook
https://www.facebook.com/ange.vandy/posts/10209931662621632:0

GREAT NEWS!